forensic DNA | forensic consulting | case review | expert witness | court testimony | ASCLD audit | laboratory consultant | technical leader | post-conviction review
Consulting in Forensic DNA
specializing in criminal matters
Norah Rudin, Ph.D.
Case Review and Consultation
Expert Witness Testimony
I will review DNA typing results and help you interpret them in the context of your case. I consider myself an advocate for good science and have assisted both prosecution and defense. My goal is to educate both legal professionals and the lay public about the advantages, and limitations inherent in the different types of DNA testing.I am court qualified as an Expert Witness in Forensic DNA Analysis and General Criminalistics and prepared to offer testimony.
Please note that by policy, I do not accept cases directly from individuals who are involved in the case, or cases that are being handled pro per.
- Phone: (650) 605-3411
(This phone will ring 8 AM-6 PM, M-F, PST)
- FAX: (510) 291-2823
- Norah Rudin, Ph.D
650 Castro St. Suite 120-404
Mountain View, CA 94041
These numbers are for professional consultation only!
Please do not call about employment, paid or otherwise, as I cannot help you.
Students, I'm sorry I can't offer interships
Career switchers, please go to Careers in Forensic Science
The DNA Trial Attorney's Toolbox
- An Introduction to Forensic DNA Analysis. Inman, K. and Rudin, N.,CRC Press, 2001
Appendix A, Forensic DNA Glossary
- Principles and Practice of Criminalistics. Inman, K. and Rudin, N.,CRC Press, 2000
- DNA Technology in Forensic Science. National Research Council, Committee on DNA Technology in Forensic science (NRC I), 1992.
- Evaluation of Forensic DNA Evidence:Update on Evaluating DNA Evidence. National Research Council, Committee on DNA Technology in Forensic science (NRC II) 1996.
- National Forensic Science and Technology Center Free Forensic Science Training and Resources
- Quality Assurance Audit for Forensic DNA and Convicted Offender DNA Databasing Laboratories Scientific Working Group on DNA Analysis Methods 2009
- SWGDAM Interpretation Guidelines for Autosomal STR Typing by Forensic DNA Testing Laboratories 2010
- Strengthening Forensic Science in the United States, A Path Forward
Free 2 hour seminar*
*you pay just travel and per diem expenses
Introduction to Forensic DNA Typing for Attorneys
Call or e-mail for further details
© Forensic DNA Consulting/NR/KPI
all rights reserved